NINA HURT

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Nina here. Thank you all for your concern, prayers, and healing thoughts. I'm typing this while holding the key pad in my hand. The computer is on a desk on my right side and I have to read the screen by looking that way. All this because I have to keep my foot elevated. They told me at the hospital to keep it as high as my chest. I laughed and told them that I wasn't into all thoise wild and crazy things, and I'd be lucky to get it high enough to be straight out in front of me.[:D][:D]
I still can't believe I got up and got the groceries out of the car and walked up 3 steps and in the house on a broke ankle. Took me about an hour to realize I had to go get it checked out. Walked out to the car to go to the hospital too. Now that I have the temporary cast, I can't put any weight on it at all. I'll know more Monday.
Again thank you all so very nuch. When I count my blessings the members of this forum are always near the top of the list.
Oh, Rick, Jamie wanted me to tell you that I've got a cast on that foot and I'm working on strengthening my right leg, so I'll b able to wack away any day now.[:D][:D][:D]
Peace,
Nina

ajohn

Reaction score
Yer taking it like a champ Nina! Take care and let Jamie do the dishes fer a while! Here that Jamie???[;)] Love you guys and I'll be praying,Anthony-J.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
My well wishes tend to be a perpetual thing but I'll muster up a little something extra for you.
It's heading south as we speak. Get well soon.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I thought this thread said "NINJA HURT", and I got scared for a second... Ninjas are a dying breed, we can't allow any to get injured! [:D]

But seriously, get better soon... Wishing you the best!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I'll send out a little prayer tomorrow morning.
Hope you continue to get better rapidly Nina. I said a special little prayer for you in church today before mass began. It was palm Sunday, so, we arrived early. My eight year old was part of a procession of children carrying palms in. God bless and Godspeed in your recovery.

Stardust

Reaction score
Nina ~ Sweet Nina ~ Sending you love, healing energy, and prayers ~ to both of my favorite people in Georgia ~

D2CE9AD639DB419BB2112026A6D55E76.jpg

Attachments

• D2CE9AD639DB419BB2112026A6D55E76.jpg
    D2CE9AD639DB419BB2112026A6D55E76.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members