NJ HUTCH NEED HELP...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
Went to the OAKLAND NJ bottle show picked up a NJ hutch..wondering if anyone can give me some info an value of it(since I bought it would like to know value) It is a tombstone Slugplate Wm KINCH &co. Paterson NJ.. Has a Mug base with a Large K embossed on bottom of base.. Can't tell if it is a light blue or aqua in color... can't post pic as I am not at home stillin NJ til tommrrow but might not be able to post pic til wednesday..thanks to all who help...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, epackage is our Paterson expert.. I don't think it's among the most common Paterson hutches.. how's the condition?

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Well, epackage is our Paterson expert.. I don't think it's among the most common Paterson hutches.. how's the condition?
bottle is labeled inside lip bruised but I have been lookin at it off an on all day an don't see a briuse... other then that it looks nice... Hopefully Epackage will reply soon....

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

I was there too! Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyy!!!

Did you get it from a guy named Mike, by any chance?
Don't know anyone's name that was there so I don't know.... Was you the one buyin the coke bottle for 5.00 in the basement? btw what is crazy is I bought a hutch I had no clue what it was an from internet research turns out to be a coca cola hutch..here is link to a bottle like mine... http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/antique-atlantic-city-coca-cola-bottle-1

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Wish I had made a random purchase like that... I only bought a cool stoneware bottle that I posted in the "BEFORE 1900" forum.

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
I was there too! (20's, black hoody, black cap)It paid off to get in early, saw a lot of good deals going on before most people showed up.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah, a bunch of people posted some in-depth info about it, but I was feeling sinister, and convinced the powers that be to remove the posts.. [;)]

..those members have been banned.. it was time to clean house..

creeper71

Reaction score
Cyber why would you do that??...lol I am wondering if I made a good deal an what the whole deal is with the company...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie