NYC, Northern NJ Digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jaymshultz

Reaction score
Anyone interested in NYC area, Northern NJ digging?

-J

mudmonkey

Reaction score
I dig NYC all the time.Was there today.Let me know.I'll dig with you and then I'll show you a couple areas of mine.

firerockss

Reaction score
I'm up for NYC digging. If anyone wants to come to Long Island too, please let me know. I'm in Nassau County. Has anyone gone on digs in Mahattan? I can't imagine anywhere their to try. The other boroughs must be a gold mine though, considering all of the manufacturs around in the 1800 and 1900. Especially Staten Island,lol.
Please email me here or at angelundrground@aol.com

Happy Digging :)

mx961

Reaction score
im from north western nj and have alot of places to dig at dumps and many privys

sunrunner

Reaction score
hi firerockss; iv read your thred,i lived in N.J. most my life and my mom and dad, came from the broxes.iv dug up there,like statin iland,peopel have been diging out houses in port richmond,for years.as far as manhattin,forget about it!,well maybe some places on the lower east side like the village, or china town? iv herd of a dump in a tran yard down in cony iland,.but iv never got there,brooklyn is the out house capital.so you shudint have to look to hard.good luck.

pupman

Reaction score
ANYONE DIGGING N.Y.C. OR THE FIVE BOROUGHS-KEEP ME IN MIND FOR ANY LYON' S POWDERS OR INSECT POWDERS YOU DIG THERE! HIGH PRICES PAID OR WILL TRADE FOR CURE BOTTLES!SAME FOR JERSEY AND PA.THESE ARE THE BEST PLACES IN THE EAST TO DIG BUG BOTTLES,I KNOW,HAVING DUG A BUNCH OF THEM! GOOD LUCK DIGGING GUYS!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey