Oak Cliff dump?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottlehog

Reaction score
update! went to a park with a friend today and decided to look along the creek nearby just in case there was anything interesting. We weren't actually expecting to find anything, but we ended up with a few small jars and a broken vase. We didn't go too far because we didn't bring a bag or any tools so we could only take what we could hold, but we may have to go back sometime to see if there's anything else. Probably nothing particularly unique or valuable (the weird headless green doll is definitely a modern plastic toy, but I thought it was funny so I took it anyway), but finding anything at all is exciting!View attachment 229923
Dug dumps and privies since 1972. I wouldn't waste time on this mid-20th century junk. Move on and keep looking for better material: older pottery/crockery, blown-in-mold bottle necks/lips, aqua glass, embossed shards. Shallow creeks, find the right shards, wade upstream, find the source. DIG.

east texas terry

Reaction score
Sounds like Detroit I dig in, Hundreds of Homeless there also, They don't like you there either unless they can beg for some money off you. Since I now work in Detroit I gotta deal with them almost daily, or every time I go out to Lunch & they are at the Fast Food line Window just waiting for you. LEON.
I had friend told last week there more 3 times more Bumbs there now

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler