"Obi-Wan-CAPSODA" has landed...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Dave, Wish ya could have been there. Will be postin pic an comments on the visit an show when I return to Dixie.

Used a regular camera for pics so I gota get them developed. Not on speaking terms with my digital cam.

Road Dog

Reaction score
A testiment to your abilities. No doubt the Mud Bugs took advantage of your disorientation after that nasty fall out the sliding glass door.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Ron, We had already had our morning coffee, bull session and Eggs Benedict when I posted that. Then I was ready for my first nap o tha day.[sm=lol.gif]

Hey Road Dog, I teached them there giant mud bugs a thang or three later that day. They sure was good wit some asparagus an butter.

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
yus sar !@#$%& MMMMmmmmm Goo golly mee. Them thar home brued pop over bread thangs ole baer madem wus shore gud tu!! Nicen buttree.....Frighd taters ana marconi salud that cunnot be bate!! Sur was gud viddles! [sm=tongue.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Morning everyone...

I guess you all know by now that Obi-Wan-CAPSODA has returned to the flatlands of Alabammy... to the land of 3" Crawdads, Gritts n Eggs, Grits n Bacon... grits n salad... grits n bannanas... grits n Jim Beam... grits n Mich Ultra Light... [;)]

Well, y'all get the message.

We had a great time just talking and getting to know eachother and no Taz, it wasn't over a campfire "Broke back mountain" style...[:mad:]

We had a lot in common and just plain enjoyed the company... had lots of fun and he certainly had a great time at the bottle show... He's even thinking about making this a Yearly Tradition!!!! So this gives us a whole year to prepare for him next time!!!

He left a tiny bit of grits left in the box and "learned me how ta fix em up good ol country boy stahl..." I'll have to git a big frigidaire freezer b'fore his next visit though, and save up all those big grey squirrels I been "Poppin" in the bird feeders... He says he knows how to cook dem up real naice...[8D]

Anyway, we'all had a good time and now I guess we'll have to get back to our regular selves on the forum...

Hey Taz, you think we would'ave looked more manly if'n we rolled up cigarettes in them shirt sleeves of the forum T-shirts we was wearin?[8|][8|][8|]

Wayne

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Wayne maybe we can get Roger to come out with a new 2006 line...... cut off sleeves manly-man style! Yuse guys sure did look like "Bottle Bros" with them on! I could feel the pride! See you soon, Taz

capsoda

Reaction score
MAN.........Yuse guys ah gonna hafta quit tryin to talk Southern, Ya gonna get me in trouble down hea.[:)]

Hey Taz, Wayne and I are just too sexy for those shirts.[sm=lol.gif] I was suprise that everyone sounded so funny, they all sounded way different on the forum than in person.
Of course except you.....LoL

Just wanna let everyone know that I had a grand time. Wayne and his lovely wife and family provided us with a great time, some great nothern quisine and just plain fun. Hey Wayne, Thumb Dude says he still has a hangover from all that green beer you call Ale.

Met some very fine people and I hope to see you all again.

I will post some pics of my adventures in the great north as sone as I get them developed.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiharris