Off to the Mint

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
Just thought I would show you what 30 ounces of alluvial gold looks like lol[:D]. It is off to the mint.
Thanks Kim

Wu61598.jpg

Attachments

• Wu61598.jpg
    Wu61598.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 143

IRISH

Reaction score
Very nice Kim [:D] .
Wouldn't you do better to sell them as nuggets ? seems a pity to melt down that much nice alluvial Gold.
How long did it take you to find that much ?

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Kim...you keep it up and we're gonna have to rename this the "Antique Gold Forum"!

By the way you couldn't spare an old man a few ounces of that yellow stuff...could you?[;)]

Kim

Reaction score
Hi Irish
It has taken around twelve months to collect this but there is more not shown. This is just the smaller stuff the bigger nuggets won't be going to the mint they are kept at the bank.[;)]

Dr J
I have to apologise for the gold displays. I know this is a bottle forum and I should know better. A lot of forum members seem to have detectors and it is related in a sense [8|]. I promise to behave myself in future and stick to the bottles lol.

regards Kim

IRISH

Reaction score
Kim I think drjhostetters was joking [;)] , you can post all the gold photos you want in this part of the forum (I know nuggets are not exactly unexpected finds when your detecting but it's ok anyhow [:D] ).

David E Dearden

Reaction score
So don't beleive me KIM I am wearing an Alaska 14 K gold nugget ring. Found it with a Whites Det down about two inches in a baseball field. Also found a 14K gold and diamond braclet behind a stump in the woods. Braclet was flatened by something and the Bar holding the Diamond was plated Black Hills Gold. Got $95.00 for braclet which I used to have a blue Topaz put onto the ring I just told you about.
Only way to find gold here
Dave

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Kim, We all forgive you for the great gold pictures. Now your penance is to send us all one of those 'big' pieces you have in the bank![;)] Don't stop, keep those pictures coming! Do you have any interests in sem-precious gems at all?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen