Ok here is the cache-

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey db like those milks! nice stuff congrats mike

madman

Reaction score
hey that diamond packing bottle is sweet!!! very nice mike

ronvae

Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful group! I hope you have room to display them--you'll convert more collectors. Thanx for sharing...[:)]

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Thanx all..well, being a teen, I don't really like when people go in my room[&:] but those lucky enough to sneak in could see them. As for converting, I have converted 1 kid I know[;)]

KentOhio

Reaction score
I like the Diamond Packing bottle the best. The tall slender cone is a carminative balsam (something to make a person fart.)

alan23t5

Reaction score
ok i c where the bottle pics r lol, very very very nice finds ... that sewing bottle fluid is funny Sperm lol i think all those bottles r cool as hell.

alan

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
thanx. Regarding the Sperm Sewing machine oil, I used to actually think..heh. Too bad the Diamond packing scan came out wrong (if you looks closely) but Oh well. I do have to agree with Matt (Quicksilver) on digging. I just started digging very recently (Yes I'm a hypocrite..I'm sorry) and although my finds aren't spectacular ( A 1930 Perfume, 1930 Sauce, 1933 Poison and 1955 Kectchup, all O-I) I still get extremely excited whatever I find. Just never ever know what's next. It's awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday