OK, i posted this in the want ads, but....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

twowheelfan

Reaction score
i am looking for any bottle or information leading to a bottle from an specific address. i live in NYC and on the 1850's and 1870's maps there was a brewery/mineral water plant basically in my back yard. it was located in the center of the block and on the early map it is called Clinton Brewery and the address' that access the property are 13, 11 and 9 Clinton street New York City. i am looking for anything that is embossed from either Clinton Brewery (if that was a real DBA ) OR anything with the address 13, 11 OR 9 Clinton street NYC. I will try to contact Gary Guest but i really don't know how to contact him. i got his phone number from a digger a while back, but lost it and really didn't want to call out of the blue with this for fear of coming across as a nut. thanks.

epackage

Reaction score
I looked on Tavern Trove and there is no mention of Clinton Brewery there, I don't find any mention of them on Tod's Site either, good luck in your search...Jim

twowheelfan

Reaction score
thanks! i checked as well. thats why im not sure of the name. wish i could research by address on a nyc biz directory.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1