olive green fish bitter

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ltmagnum

it has W H ware Doctor. fischs Bitter pattented 1868 embossed on it.

Hello Aaron,

Welcome to the A-BN. Are you having some transcription difficulty?

Thanks everyone for the info but i was doing this as a test to see if yall knew what you're talking about so look at this link and look at page 81 I own the book and it shows a picture but unfortunately this link doesn't and i do indeed own the bottle.http://books.google.com/books?id=of...+bitters#v=snippet&q=the fish bitters&f=false

I have the book, as well, and if you click on the page 81 >>, you'll be able to see the picture. Your out of focus photos seem to show a different shade. Color and pricing are very subjective issues.

Happy dumpster diving.

artworks-000029338123-ytsljb-crop.jpg

ltmagnum

Reaction score
yes yall passed and unfortunately I can't give yall better pics because I had to beg my parents for about 3 months to let me take those pictures because they are scared it may get broken which is understandable.

ltmagnum

Reaction score
Yes I did its suppose to be 1866 but I messed up and put 1868 sorry also the story was a joke my parents inherited it from my great aunt. Also it is the right color it's just that my camera is acting up.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If this bottle is original it could be worth 5 figures: CLICK HERE

At first glance I assumed it was the Italian repro made in the 1970's.. it would have an "F" embossed on the base.. from your descriptions so far, it sounds like the real deal..

PS: when your camera's batteries are dying, the first thing to go is the autofocus.. [;)]

ltmagnum

Reaction score
I can promise you it doesn't have an f on the bottom but I can't give you a picture. At the Moment.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score

I found this a while back in the trash and thought it looked cool so I got it. And I haven't really been able to find any thing about it except for all of the wheaton stuff but it doesn't match the measurements. It is 11 1/2 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide

DAC1F03087CB4A519EAA5641D8F678D0.jpg
This is a helluva find congratulations!!! The bottle was made at the Whitney Glass Works in Glassboro New Jersey 1866 to 1880 ....Go back to the trash and find an Olive green,Cobalt Blue,puce and aqua one!!

Whose trash ? Your own,the neighbors,the city dump,an illegal road side one,dumpster, yard bag,............... Fix that focus...... My eye site used to be 20/20 until I viewed your pics[8|][8D] Don't quit your day job to become a wedding photographer either........Stick to R. S. I Refuse Scene Investigation...... You seem to excel here. Thanks for posting it

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

um did you read everything that was wrote?

I think you should be nice to these people and stop being a wise guy,they are trying to help you.

Obviously Steve didn't read everything you wrote. TEST # 1 COMPLETE [8|]

Um did you read everything I wrote?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey