one for epackage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Picked this up in my travels this week.. I up grades mine so this one is avail.. if your interested? It is quart size And nice n clean dates 1951

D3CB0CD9BBDE4CBD9F120F0A68F6FF3A.jpg

Attachments

• D3CB0CD9BBDE4CBD9F120F0A68F6FF3A.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 63

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Hey John, he only wants to deal with Charlie. Apparently someone on the forum who will remain nameless, apparently left a bad taste in his mouth. That raises another question...LOL

epackage

Reaction score
no need for you to comment on my post, mind your own business please....Jim

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Oldihtractor

Picked this up in my travels this week.. I up grades mine so this one is avail.. if your interested? It is quart size  And nice n clean  dates 1951

Hi Oldih, can you send me an e-mail and let me know what you want for it ? I don't normally collect from East Paterson which is now Elmwood Park but I like this milk because of the cow head
Thanx,
Jim

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Is that the mouth you kiss your mother with? That was a statement of fact my friend,see below. I was just trying to help.

"Thanx Gary, I just got screwed over by another member there and don't want to bother with any other dealings outside of those I do with Charlie, I appreciate you looking out for the bottles for me.
Jim"

Additionally, I strongly suggest that if you would like to remain as member in good standing on this site, you will refrain from using foul and abusive language.

Gary

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You guys are out of your gords, man!! This is all about nothing, what the blazes is going on here!? Get this out of your systems and move on, fast.. please! [>:]

epackage

Reaction score
I had Charlie, he decides he's gonna comment on a post to me and then throw in the line at the end of it all about the taste in my mouth. He has some serious anger issues for such a tiny little man, no need for him to even be involved in OldIh's post to me. He needs help...IMHO....I had let it go

epackage

Reaction score
No problem Roger, I felt there was no reason to make a comment regarding a post directed at me that was neither helpful or kind in anyway. There wasn't a need for the comment regarding "the taste in my mouth" either, I have since ignored him and have no use for him or his abusive e-mails, no further comments will be made regarding him. I didn't want to deal with the man and have gotten nothing but nasty profanity filled e-mails since I let him know, I appreciate your view and will post accordingly from here forward.
Jim

T D

Reaction score
rule of thumb I use, if it's a thread, we can all comment. (That's what PM is for). Got way bent outta shape a while back on a "cleaning" thread...life's way to short to be wound so tight...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!