OUT WEST SODA BOTTLES (Primarily ACLs)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sdmike

Reaction score
Cool. I wonder how I missed it. I can see the fence in the back ground....

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
In trying to keep something a secret, I'm not doing a very good job. Lol But it wasn't me who put it in a book that's available to the public.When I come over we will discuss it's exact location ... plus the book even has a dang map showing how to find it. I bet the family regrets this now, and if there is ever another edition they will leave out the part about the location. Heck, for all I know the stone has already been stolen. I haven't been right to it in a number of years.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
SAbottles ~

Yeah, it does look like an 0. Amos Buckman was born in Vermont in 1821 and died in 1898. He was already 50 years old by the time he reached southern California and started the lithia water bottling plant. I went to High School with his great great grand son.

SPBOB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
By the way ...

I wanted to add that the great-great grand son I mentioned is Robert Turner. Bob is one of the top experts on mountain lions and has appeared on televison documentries and done print articles on mountain lions. I have lost track of him over the years and believe he may be retired now. Quotes and other aspects of his career can be found on Google.

SPBOB

mattinad

Reaction score
I have a big chief beverages yellow and red bottle from 1955 I believe from taft california any idea what it is worth very bad condition....

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie