oval or flask amber bottle shard with nature-themed embossing of leaves, reeds or rocks and mountains. Any help with ID is appreciated.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CheetoBandito

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Old Quaker Whiskey bottles from shortly after Prohibition, but I can't find any that quite fit. Regardless it's most likely some sort of whiskey from that era, when the bottles were very elaborately embossed. There's a good chance that there was a picture of someone standing on top of the grass and rocks, even if it wasn't the old Quaker.
I keep trying to find a match, based on your suggestion, but as you said, I can't find any that quite fit. Do you think this could be some version of a Four Roses bottle?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I keep trying to find a match, based on your suggestion, but as you said, I can't find any that quite fit. Do you think this could be some version of a Four Roses bottle?
No idea honestly. I'm not that intimately familiar with US whiskey bottles, I just see pictures of them on here fairly regularly. We had our own brands which I recognize better, but with an Owens Illinois mark it almost certainly won't be one of those.

CheetoBandito

Reaction score
No idea honestly. I'm not that intimately familiar with US whiskey bottles, I just see pictures of them on here fairly regularly. We had our own brands which I recognize better, but with an Owens Illinois mark it almost certainly won't be one of those.
Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28