overloaded brain!! please help!?!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Krykettbug85

Reaction score
hi all!! I'm very new to all of this and have been filling my head for the past 2 months and its just so much to absorb. I have no intentions on keeping the bottles I have but it has been an amazing learning experience. I have found that I very much am into the digging. I actually dug my first bottle today and wasn't looking for bottles. I am slowly adding pictures to my profile if you see them and happen to know information on them I would love to know. (easy way out) Haha I have a variety of bottles. I did however just sell all my milk bottles. I'm super excited to have found this site and I know it will be great!! thanks in advance to all!
IMG_1400.jpg

Last edited:

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Most people just call them torpedo bottles and the plain ones are pretty common. The label is nice for the graphics but the bottle looks dug and I think someone just stuck in on there for effect.

TROG

Reaction score
The label on the round bottom cylinder has definitely been put on a dug bottle. Both these bottles date from around 1900 - 1910 and are worth very little being un embossed.

Krykettbug85

Reaction score
I knew with everything I had looked up that it couldn't have gone on that bottle but the bottle definitely looks and feels old. I have this torpedo alsoIMG_1402.jpgIMG_1403.jpgIMG_1401.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75