P. Wolf Detroit bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
If you want to know the price..Im thinking $300 OBO..This bottle is pretty rare for the area..

epackage

Reaction score
OK cool, as you can see by my posts it's not my thing even though it's a beautiful bottle. I'm surprised it's still here at that price... best of luck with it... Jim

justanolddigger

Reaction score
Does it say Detroit? Is there any damage at all? If it is embossed Detroit & has no damage, I'll take it...let me know...Bill

Reaction score
Hello, I'll be honest it does have a crack in the blob..but it is only noticeable from really close up...8 out of a 10...No sorry it does not say detroit...but it is definately from detroit , isnt that what counts....lowest i'd go is 250 based on the rarity and great color of this bottle..

Attachments

• F35B59CB311F42FE8474FE158C09A8C2.jpg
    F35B59CB311F42FE8474FE158C09A8C2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 64

epackage

Reaction score
A little late in the game to be 'honest'[8|], I'll never trust you or a bottle you're looking to sell here again. If I were you I'd put it on the shelf and let it be, I'll be sure to remember this so I can let others know about your 'honesty'...SMFH[sm=rolleyes.gif]

Reaction score
Wow!!! Ur kind of a different fellow I use to know from a year or so ago when I sold you that BOYLE BROS bottle...then i had a different SN...(forgot password-started this account)...I have no idea why ur mad and talking trash (DONT HATE)..ur kinda making me laugh thinking your sittting home and taking time out of ur night to soundoff..but I was honest with justandolddigger..sent a pic and all..He asked i responded...Ur cheap anyways I wouldnt sell anything to you...

justanolddigger

Reaction score
He asked i responded

5 days later, I think I will pass, this sounds like more of a hassle than any bottle is worth. Didn't mean to get people riled up, I just like old bottles for enjoyment, I see none of that here....Bill

epackage

Reaction score
1- Since you used a previously unknown name and appeared as a new user it seemed pretty shady to ask for offers and not mention damage. Makes no difference that you sold me the Boyle bottle, still shady...

2- We're a tight knit group that looks out for one another and I only get mad when it seems like someone's trying to screw people I consider my friends...

3- I'm the cheapest guy you never met, in fact I just bought a collection of over 100 stoneware jugs by saving my pennies not getting screwed by shifty dudes selling bottles that are broken but don't tell you so they can blame it on the USPS. Sound familiar??

4- I'm glad Bill passed on your shady 'deal'.

Now that's honesty...[;)]

Reaction score
First of all id like to start the post by saying that im sorry for calling u cheap...this is getting totally blown out of control...Im not trying to make enemys here...I was just excited to sell this bottle and didnt add and accurate description promply...only pics...but when he asked me about the condition...i told him the exact condition...so i guess it wasnt smoothly listed as most people would have liked it to be...All i can say is sorry for the confusion everyone..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology