PA Diggers bottles for sale Update

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pa digger

Reaction score
Go to ebay listed is a amber ritter hutch item #6185821750 and a green quart kaier blob item #6185821780 When you find them bid bid bid ! just think lol they are better and much nicer then a $4,000 sprite bottle and much much cheaper, but you never know with e bay

pa digger

Reaction score
To pettydigger and lobeycat: green eggs and ham! said sam i am. Sounds like you 2 should get together for a feast and eat spam lol lol lol This is the buy, sell, trade section of the forum, This forum is for bottle collectors in case you did not figure that out yet, not for people who eat and collect spam lol lol lol The only thing you guys can dig is broken stuff and spam containers. Is that what you collect? Maybe you should post some pics of you're container finds. lol lol lol

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Just about spit my beer out laughing. Ya I know what this section is about, I was just being a jerk-off that day I posted that little message[:D] But I think a little humor is alright on any forum pa digger. It seems I was a part of a little debate not so long ago myself, I think Lobey might remember that one. Anyhow I did not mean in any way to offend you and I'm sorry if I did[;)] Those bottles you had 4 sale was way better than that gay Sprite bottle BTW.
Pettydigger runs off to find his stash of Spam containers!!![:D]
Peace and good luck bottle collecting. Pettydigger out.

Bottleman

Reaction score
Hello pa digger. I just read that you sold a quart Kaier blob and I tried to find it but it must have been sold a few months ago. I am surprised I didn’t see it but do you remember how much it brought? I recently dug a regular one with the top knocked off in Ashland. Ever dig a green Hutch????

~~Tom

Om33301.jpg

pa digger

Reaction score
RE: Bottleman

Hi tom: No i never dug a green kaier hutch but i did dig a yellow f.j. brennan hutch in shenandoah in a small pit but the bad news is that it was broke in about 15 pieces and some were missing so i threw it in the pit when i filled it in. I just got maps from shenandoah 1875, mahanoy city 1875, st clair 1875 , minersville 1875 and ashland. If you dig privies and would like to dig in these towns, let me know as i have the maps and can better tell the age of the stick frame homes in these areas with them.

keeeeep digging

later pa digger

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal