Pachal's Beverages - Yorkton Saskatchewan acl bottle

SKjugcollector

Here is a picture of some of the Pachal's Would really like to get the short green bottle with red and white ACL

Attachments

• Pachal's Yorkton.JPG
    Pachal's Yorkton.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 243

SKjugcollector

Nice collection Of Pachal's. You wouldn't have an extra green one to sell or trade?
Do you collect a range of bottles or do you specialize in a certain field. I collect only Sask. bottlers.

teamballsout

Hey ROBBYBOBBY64 I do believe it stands for Pioneer bottling works! That’s who bottled Pachal’s as seen on my serving tray on the previous page here is a picture of the bottom of one of mine. Consumers glass out of Montreal Quebec is who produced the bottle.0A6CFA0F-2723-4E7E-9751-362862E0C300.jpeg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Hey ROBBYBOBBY64 I do believe it stands for Pioneer bottling works! That’s who bottled Pachal’s as seen on my serving tray on the previous page here is a picture of the bottom of one of mine. Consumers glass out of Montreal Quebec is who produced the bottle.View attachment 208798
Oh yeah you are in Canada. I should have known. Point is in Pennsylvania. Thanks for the reply. Great bottles. I am quite fond of the embossed ones.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiefichter