Paterson Christmas Gift!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I have been in contact with one of the hobbies big names in NJ who I've bought some bottles from and sold some bottles too on Ebay over the years, we haven't done any business in a while though, so I asked if he had anything from Paterson lying around he'd be willing to part with, he told me he had some blobs and hutches. I asked if he could give me a list and this is what his next email was to me...

7 Blob Top Beers:
Wm. T. Allen with Live and Let Live WTA Porcelain Karl Hutter stopper, no wire, clear
Braun Brothers, aqua
A. Rivellini, clear
4 David Boyle, clear, 2 have crack on the back, one has shallow flake on side of blob

3 Quart Hutches:
David Boyle 1899, clear
2 David Boyle 1904, aqua, one has chipping at top other one seems ok

7 Regular Size Hutch, all David Boyle:
2 1901, clear
1897, aqua
1900, clear
1899, clear
2, just the number '7', one has a fisheye, other is ok

The stuff is dug and unwashed and I'll be happy to sell the lot as is. I can pack it all up and mail it to you and you can do the washing.

I was floored when I saw the list because I need at least 8 of those bottles, he was as kind as could be with the price and I told him I'm MORE THAN HAPPY to do the washing. I love this hobby and all the kind hearted folks who are part of it. I do alot of research and hard work trying to find and add to my collection, and it really pays off as of late. Thanks to this fine gentleman and the Craigslist ad Mike turned me onto I have added 16 bottles in the last month at great prices, I wish all the same luck to you all...Jim

Pics to follow in the near future... [;)]

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Look forward to the pics. Geez there's a lot of bottles from Paterson NJ.

LC

Reaction score
You sure are sure consistant that's for sure . What are you going to do once you get them all lol .

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks folks, I truly do not know....hmmmmmmmm

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

FAR OUT! JAMIE
I hear that Jamie, a nice Christmas present to myself... I can't wait until they get here....[:D]

Jim

Reaction score
Good score, Jim. Going through a batch of local bottles is always fun, you never know what variations might be in there. ~Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973