Patio Soda Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cici

Reaction score
Not really a huge collector but do have an interest in old soda bottles. My husband just found, in a construction area close to us, a soda bottle that has a green painted label that says, "Patio". I've done some research on the internet & found that Pepsi made a Patio Soda. Could anyone provide us with a little more info on this bottle? Were unable to send a picture as the digital camera is not currently working! Thanks!

flasherr

Reaction score
Below is the only info I found on Patio. I just bought 4 of them the other day when I bought a bunch of other bottles. I also have a quantity of the diet patio bottle caps. Sorry I can be of any more help. the green version is the only version I have ever seen but I think there is a red version also.
Brian

Patio– different flavored drinks (1960)
1963 Pepsi introduces Patio Diet Cola
1964 Patio Diet replaced by the first Diet Pepsi-Cola

cici

Reaction score
[:)]Thanks for the info! I've come up with very little so far myself. The only picture I found showed the bottle with white lettering under the green. The white lettering is the ounces etc.! If you come up with anything else, I'd appreciate it if you would pass it on. In turn, I'll still do the same!
Thanks!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.