PENNSYLVANIA DAIRY HANDBOOK

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

barfort

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania Dairy Handbook is being printed again. The book is a listing of all the Dairies in Pennsylvania that had their own milk bottles or sold milk to the the public. The book is around 360 pages and covers every county in the state. It was a joint effort by my father Robert E. Lloyd, (Milkman), and Ralph Riovo. Ralph has passed away and my father quit having the book printed but has asked my wife and I to help him get it going again. The book was originally 6 X 9 but has grown so much we decided to print it in 8 1/2 X 11. It is much easier to read than the original small print. Books can be ordered from Brian & Judi Lloyd, 202 Church St, New Alexandria, PA 15670, or on Ebay. Cost is $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping in Pennsylvania. Outside the state shipping costs will be calculated. If you live close by arrangements can be made for pickup.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Nice Brian. It's not my area of interest but I'm sure it will sell. I hope so anyway.Did you add info, like the Poverty Gulch dairy. [8|]Feel free to post the link if you want, though it's better for you to sell outright. Fees are expensive.

barfort

Reaction score
The info for Poverty Gulch has not been added due to the fact that we have no info on the dairy other than it was in the Greensburg area. No body seems to know anything about it. Judi and I are searching and will be going to the Greensburg Courthouse, ( when the weather breaks) to see if we can find anything there in the deed records.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman