Pepsi Cola Bottle Mold

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

The Bottleman

Reaction score
Hey guys, i will be posting this thread under several categories as it fits many of them. Im hoping to get input from some of the more knowledgeable people on the site. I will have the chance to buy a Pepsi Cola Bottle mold, which i will post pictures of. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it, what its price range might be, would anyone be interested in it, or if it would just be a neat collectors item. I have already posted this thread in the General Chat about bottles forum this post has more pictures and can be found here https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Pespi-Cola-Bottle-Mold/m-385774/tm.htm I am hoping to get replies from several people so i thought it would be a good idea to post it in a couple of categories seeing as how some people only look at one and it fits all of these categories. If I am breaking a rule by posting this in multiple categories I will be happy to remove it just have an admin let me know.

5C3B36ED1DEA4658A10D9D460C848469.jpg

Attachments

• 5C3B36ED1DEA4658A10D9D460C848469.jpg
    5C3B36ED1DEA4658A10D9D460C848469.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 55

morbious_fod

Reaction score
It's certainly a Pepsi ND/NR bottle mold, if it were a Mountain Dew hillbilly one then you might have something. I'm sure a Pepsi collector would pick up on it, but I don't know enough to tell you what to ask for it. Redmatthews on the other tread say $30 to $50 to the right person, and I feel that is most like spot on. for this one.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson