Pepsi/Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andy4707

Reaction score
I bought a Pepsi Cola bottle from an antique store the other day. I think it is a common ACL. Any information on; how old it is, how much it is worth. I have a bottles price list guide book, but i can't find the price in there on this bottle. If you know anything on this bottle that would be very helpful. I like ACL's and this is my first, there were alot more ACL's at the antique store, and i bought this one.
(here is a picture of the bottle, sorry about the picture something got in the way at the bottom while i was taking the pic)

Us55000.jpg

Attachments

• Us55000.jpg
    Us55000.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 79

digdug

Reaction score
There should be some numbers on the bottom. Look for a 2 digit number (Like 76), which would be 1976. I am guessing that it is from 1976 or later. Because it also has the metric measurment printed on it. In 1976 the Metric Bill was passed in the U.S. and companies had to start complying with it by placing metric equivalents on the products.
It looks really clean! No case wear. I started collecting ACL's years ago, and love them. Right now I am trying to find EVERY ACL that Coca-Cola used. There are the common ones and some strange ones they used in limited marketing areas.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
andy, it may not be a very old bottle but one day it will be. usally if i come accross a newer soda bottle such as that, i'll get it if i don't have one already. that is if it's in great shape and doesn't cost very much. i've found that around here you can usually pick them up for less that a dollar.

Andy4707

Reaction score
yea i agree, but it was in really good condition so i bought it for about $4.50

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1