Pepsi pinch bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
I stay not to far away from Scotland Neck and if they bottled Pepsi thats a new one to me. Mint Cola, Kola Mist, Good Grape and Brown Brothers are the only soda's I've seen from there.

doubledot

Reaction score
Hello,

The possible list came from a company flyer and Scotland neck was listed as a bottler during that time frame which is when the company main office was in Richmond. Maybe you can be the first one to turn one up.

doubledot

Reaction score
Need to add Colfax, Iowa to list it is single frame in grass green color.

Thanks

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: doubledot

Hello,

The possible list came from a company flyer and Scotland neck was listed as a bottler during that time frame which is when the company main office was in Richmond. Maybe you can be the first one to turn one up.

Thanks for the info. Learn something new everyday. Would this be the 30's? I'll be on the look out for one.

doubledot

Reaction score
The Pepsi cola company was headquartered in Richmond from 1923 to 1931. The pinch bottle came out in 1928 to 1931. Its possible that Scotland Neck could have used a drum bottle instead of the pinch bottle design.

Scott

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone is familiar with the site below. If not, check it out. It has some pretty cool photos and info. I especially like the photo of the pinch/curved bottle sign. Plus it has other side-links that may be of interest.

SPBOB

Site Link : http://www.angelfire.com/tn/traderz/pepsi.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib