Pespi Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mmoltcha

Reaction score
Bought at a garage sale years ago anybody have any info on Grace Bros ? Any idea of age any value?

Db85204.jpg

Attachments

• Db85204.jpg
    Db85204.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 141

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Michael, you bottle dates from the late 1930s - early 40's. I believe this was the last paper label used by Pepsi prior to the change over to ACL labels (applied color label - 'painted). I've seen prices all over the place for this bottle, from $25 - $65, on e-bay and some pepsi sites. Grace Brothers was a California company that bought out 'Buffalo Beer' company in the 30s. A lot of breweries changed to soda production during prohibition in order to survive. Try a search for Grace Brewing Company. Also check out some of the pepsi collectors sites on the web (there's hundreds!). Well, that's my 2 cents[8D], I'm sure someone here will come up with more info soon.[;)]

mmoltcha

Reaction score
Norm thanks for the info I'll check out your suggestions. I didn't think it was that old I should have bought more the guy had all kinds of labels from Grace Bros. is there any way of preserving the label I've just been keeping it in a closet.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter