Photos from the Albany Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Looks like it was a great show with lots of nice bottles Bear. I wish... I wish... I wish the panhandle of Texas was more in tune with the bottle world. We got all kinds of gun and knife shows (which I also love) but no bottle shows. Early glass is practically non existent here for obvious reasons. Nothing was existent here prior to 1875.
One of these days, Pitfinder, and I are going to take a couple of weeks vacation and go East and North and impose ourselves on some of you fellow forum members to take us DIGGIN!!! [:D][:D] Happy diggin, Kelley

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Ron ,
Thanks for sharing the great pics ! Looks like it was a good show !
How much was that clear Casper's Whiskey in the back row on the Bitters table ?
Thanks , Brian

thturk

Reaction score
Wonderful photos!!! I like the C.R.A.B. member's display. Nice location with the light behind them. In my limited (and boy do I mean limited) bottle book library I couldn't even find that inkwell. But I'll guess $1,000. It's pretty and unique which usually means a hefty price. How many bottles do you have altogether anyway?

Trish
Kaycee,WY

bubbas dad

Reaction score
ron, thanks for the reply. i'm a long way from ny. there is a bottle club here although the meetings are few and far between. i joined last feb at the bottle show. since then the i have been notified of 2 meetings and was only able to attend one. but they do but on a good show. i just purchased more reliable transportation, so i hope to be able to go to some of the closer shows soon.
by the way love the picture of the table full of bitters bottles. if money were no object thats what i would be collecting.

bearswede

Reaction score
John...

Did you mean you are a long way from North Carolina (not NY)? I thought you Carolinians were joined at the hip!?!?

Brian...

I hardly ever look at whiskey bottles, especially clear ones...

Trish... Close; it was$1700 and change...

I haven't counted lately, probably 100+ that I consider saleable... Someone at the show remarked on my semi-cabin collection... Said he saw a similar number of them on a table at a Delmarva show (Was that you, Charlie!!!)...

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
We'll be waitin' on ya, Kelly...

I don't know about the diggin', but we'll take ya to some shows for sure...

Ron

PS... wasn't there a place called Mexico down there that might've had some bottles kickin' around before 1875!?!?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229