Pics from another dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dirty Dog

Reaction score
The weather has been nice for digging. I was out yesterday and found some really nice bottles. It's nice to get to that one layer and find some older bottles. If my luck serves me right I should be due for a nice collapse that will bring me back to square one! The Duffy's Whiskey is my favorite. The Pat on it is 1861. The aqua bottles look really good also. I have had my fill of the Rootbeer extract from hinds. If anyone needs one let me know. This is my first time finding the small perfume bottles. Any info on any pics would be greatly appreciated (for I am new). Not pictured is a pint milk bottle from a local dairy that is worth a pretty hunk of change.

Ki19608.jpg

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi Dirty Dog,
Please post the embossing on the ones that you need help with, especially the smaller ones that are hard to see. This will help others ID your finds.

Great to hear that you can make it out and dig. Winter seems to be setting in now, but we can't let this stop us. We are digging a lot around here. We just can't hit the rural and wooded sites until the hunters are done shooting up the place[:)]. Good luck on your digs and post pics whenever you can.

Dirty Dog

Reaction score
Meech-

The 3 small bottles are embossed A.S. HINDS PORTLAND AVE., HONEY AND ALMOND CREAM , ALCOHOL 7%, Cap. 1 1/2 FL DR - 2nd bottle SELICK PERFUMER NEW YORK and the bottle with the top C. H. SELICK PERFUMER

Nice websight Meech!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1