PICTURES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

malzow1@yahoo.com

Reaction score
IM TRYING TO PUT SOME PICTURES ON AND ITS TELLING ME THERE TOO BIG. I TRIED CROPPING THEM IT DIDN'T WORK. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME?

Wangan

Reaction score
If you have windows you can open the picture in Paint,go to Image,strtch/skew,reduce the size until it fits.

xredleg65

Reaction score
[:(] Sorry Peggy I am new to this computer age stuff. Have been digging awhile. I don't know what alot of the stuff i find is but love to find it anyway never knew so many people love to dig also. Please feel free to contact me anytime. would love to see what you have found.

swizzle

Reaction score
I usually go through photobucket but a few people won't be able to see the pics. Sign up for a photobucket account, the click on upload pictures and video's. Then you pick the ones you want to download from your computer. Once they upload to photobucket you'll have the option to add a caption and text, I always just click save and it will bring you to the screen where all you uploaded pics are. Then you hold your cursor over the pics you want to put on here and there'll be a little drop down menu. You want to copy the Direct Link. Then you come here, type in what you want and then you'll see a little yellow square in the tool bar above your text all the way to the right. It looks like a yellow square with 2 mountains and a smaler square above the mountains. click on that and clear the http// and paste in your Direct Link and hit ok and then hit ok on your message and it should be good to go. If you get stuck then send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out any more. Good Luck, Swiz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause