Please advise best way to sell 500 bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
What's pictured there is just about half of my collection, the half I can live without.. here's my plan now: been talking to the lovely Mrs. Jonsen and we are planning on slapping price tags on them and bringing them to the flea markets this summer.. and see if we can't make a few bucks on these things..
Just to catch up with all of you who have asked if I have any from Wyoming, Tierra del Fuego, Outer Slobovia, etc.. this is basically a NY/NJ/PA assembly, with lots of common national brands and several UK specimens.. when I get around to price-tagging them, I will indubitably end up asking you all about the odd ones I can't figure out, and I say with all sincerity, this is a difficult process for me, being a life long hoarder of antique bottles.. I don't mind gifting or trading or selling a few here and there to you forum members, but cutting my collection in half is going to be weird.. it will leave me with a better collection overall, of course.. and I am still actively acquiring bottles, just in a smarter way than before.. this is a good time to admit that before I joined this forum, I thought I had amassed one of the greatest bottle collections in the world! I thank you all for giving me a more realistic perspective on things.. there is definitely no better place to come to if you want to learn the ins and outs of this hobby (or obsession in many cases)
Wish us luck, I will let you know how it goes..

Stardust

Reaction score
You and the Mrs. are going to have so much fun doing flea markets.... It is sooooo much fun and you are the kind of person who will make it fun. I think she will also from the pics you've posted in the past. You meet so many people and friends. I loved it and miss that part of my life and with a partner sooooo much. It is doing things like that together that bring a couple together even more. Just always be honest in what you say and do, as it's the foundation that you build your life on. With getting every bottle comes a memory and selling everyone comes one two.

I know you don't need any advice from me, you arrived here as a jokester, but your a good man charlie brown..... [;)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc