Please help! Gay-Ola and a few others

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wahtisit

Reaction score
Can ANYONE tell me ANYTHING about a bottle I have. it is a clear Gay-Ola bottle from Prattville (Alabama) Bottle Works. I ahve been looking everywhere online and all I have found out was that they were produced sometime between 1909 and 1913. Pepsi bought them out. I cannot find the value of any of these bottles on any book, at any store or ebay or anything. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

wahtisit

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! still trying to get a ballpark figure of how much it is worth, since I did not even know that prattville made bottles, and gay-ola was not in business long.

I collect coins, not bottles, just happened to come around nad it fell in my lap. Hope to finnd out what it is worth.

wahtisit

Reaction score
anyone know what this bottle would be worth? Any ballpark figure would be appreciated. Nice condition Prattville Bottle Works Gay-Ola, thick light green bottle. Thanks!

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Gay-Ola's are more or less Coca Cola spin offs. The early Bim ones in amber from the Southern states bring fairly good. kovels a couple of years ago list the script Memphis Tenn at $90 I have sold several for $50-$75. We dig them in about 4 styles and the Yellow one brings the most. They also come in aqua and amethyst. I think the later ABM version does not bring a lot $10-$15 range but don't confuse those with the early crude script ones. DMD

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles