Please help ID- ACL Bottle 4 Point

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

btrout

Reaction score
I can't find any information on this bottle anywhere. It is a green bottle with the words "4 Point bottled by 4 Point Bottling Company of Baltimore, MD" on the front and the words "A refreshing drink you'll like 4 point" on the back", along with "contents 7 fl oz." and "carrying the 4 point trade mark this bottle must not be used for any other drink." Any information would be GREAT! Ask if you need any other info or pictures. Thank you so much for your help.

Pm34983.jpg

Attachments

• Pm34983.jpg
    Pm34983.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 94

flasherr

Reaction score
Well, I looked in my ACL book for your 4 point bottle. The one listed in there is a 7oz white label with orange lettering. Green bottle 1940 Baltimore Md. It list it as rare no price value set to it. Rare according to the book is- in many collection becomes available from time to time
not the same as your bottle but gives you a little information. Your version may be considered common or might be rare also sorry i couldn't help you more. it is a nice bottle that cleaned up nicely
Brian

btrout

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help, at least I know I did not go crazy and just imagine this bottle!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles