Please help identify.....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

listed4u

Reaction score
I bought this one at a garage sale in Texas. It is heavy glass and has a letter J inside of a bottle shape on the bottom along with the number 194. It has no lid, but the top was a screw on and the opening possibly for an aftershave. The contents inside have dried to a white film. It stands about 3.5" tall and 2.5" wide. Both faces are rectangular, but one face is indented as if a lable was there at one time. The sides are tiered in three levels. Thanks for your help! Ihave not figured out how to upload a picture to this post yet, but I can email one if needed.

listed4u

Reaction score
Better picture thanks

Ec89402.jpg

Attachments

• Ec89402.jpg
    Ec89402.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 55

Pettydigger

Reaction score
1st off welcome to the forum listed4u. I think you have a cologne or perfume/aftershave maybe. Prolly dates to late 20's early 30's. Value is not much, couple bucks maybe. Pettydigger

listed4u

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the info and the kind welcome! How can I identify the type of cologne/perfume? It seems to have a pwdery medicine smell/taste to it. Almost like aspirin or cocaine???? Or is that just what old perfume smells like? No alcohol smell.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey