Please help me!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

redrabitt

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is redrabitt and I am trying to find information on this great bitters bottle that I had found. It's a "DR. SIMS' ANTI-CONSTIPATION BITTERS" bottle.
[8|][:)]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi redrabbit and welcome to the forum !
Your pics didn't show up .... so I really don't know which mold variant you have. There are 3 different variants. All 3 are square and Amber. All 3 mold variants are rare . Does yours have NASHVILLE , TENN. embossed in script on the base of the bottle ?
James H. Sims started in 1889 with a partner (R.E. Page ) in the druggist business. They were first located at 710 McGravock in the Nashville area. They moved locations almost yearly it seems . In 1904 the Nashville City Directory states that James Sims moved to California. It is rumored that he may have gone to St.Louis instead of California.
Please try to post some pics of the bottle if you can .
AND I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING IT if you decide to sell it. I collect Tennessee Bitters .
Hope this helps , Brian

redrabitt

Reaction score
BRIAN S.
I just took the pictures. It may take a week or so before I can get them developed,but until then wait patiantly, I may have some other bottles you might be interested in.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi redrabbit ,
Thanks for the reply !
Thanks for keeping me in mind on the bottles. I'm definetly interested in the Dr.Sim's if you decide to sell it.
And I also may be interested in the others that you are talking about.
I see why you didn't post the pics now !!!! You don't have a digital camera !
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide