PLEASE HELP UNIQUE !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

medbottle

Reaction score
Greetings all. Just a note about these "other flavor" cokes. I believe that whenever "Coca-Cola" is written in script, that's just what it held...Coke. Block letters indicate something other than Coke, like soda water or grape, etc.

digdeeper74

Reaction score
I have one like that, only different. Mine says Soda Water property of Coca Cola bottling company on the shoulder, and Iowa on the bottom. Will post pic if you'd like.

bubbles78

Reaction score
[8|]This message is for digdug who said he would help me alittle more with my bottle.Sorry it took so long to get back to you but the bottle actually belongs to someone else.I see no numbers or letters toward the top,around the bottom rim is CAP 7 1/2 FL.OZS and G7067.The bottom reads prop.of coca-cola bott.co. on the top in the middle there is 9 symbol (like an oval with a side ways triangle through it and something in the center of that) 48 and a 1 below the symbol.Below that reads Nebraska City, Nebraska. Thanks for your help!

digdug

Reaction score
The 48 shows it was made in 1948. With the condition of the bottle from the photo I would guess worth maybe around $5 to $10. These bottles were fairly common, made for many years, from 1920's and up into the early 1960's. Condition and the City it is from plays a big part on value on these bottles. Hope that helped some!

bubbles78

Reaction score
[&:] dig dug I tried to get you acouple more pictures here of the bottom and the stars. I really haven't been to happy with my information up to now. It's been more comparing it to something similar than what it is! Thanks again for your help!!!!

Sq46211.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Sq46211.jpg
    Sq46211.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 106

digdug

Reaction score
The mark on the bottom (showing a diamond/oval) is the Owens Glass manufacturing Company mark. I've got a few of these Star bottles from Atlanta, Ga. I always pick them up when I see them. Just like them.

bubbles78

Reaction score
[:-] dig dug if you have any pictures of your bottles available I'd love to see them!

digdug

Reaction score
I will have to try to take some photos this weekend and post them. Look very similar to your bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter