please help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

misty51679

Reaction score
i just aquired 200-300 bottles they are from the 50s-70s they are mostly old liquor bottles, wine bottles some other misc. bottles too log cabin syrup ect. i would like to try and find out how much they are worth if anything. some in mint condition, others embossed and some labels peeling. i unfortunately don't have a digital camera, so i have no pics and i am from st.louis mo area can anyone help? who do i contact? is there a web site? i've tried searching online but got nowhere....

thanks,
lost and confused

Mihai

Reaction score
Welcome to antique-bottles!
The easy way to find the market value is to search the Ebay. When you see the winning bid then you know how much somebody is willing to pay for a bottle similar with yours, regardless of the catalog value, if any.

misty51679

Reaction score
i did check on ebay, i found a couple that were similar but several that werent. thank you tho =)

BottleArchaeologist

Reaction score
Misty,

From the dates you give (and without actualy seing them ) my guess would be that these are pretty common liquor bottles and syrup bottles. The dates alone would make me venture and guess of $.50-$1.00 ea. Ya never know though what someone is willing to pay for them.

Good luck and post a pic or 2 if you have the chance.

Scott
BA

misty51679

Reaction score
Thank you scott i'm still digging for info but thank you, no, unfortunately no pics - lots of liquor that i've never heard of tho, some bottles even champagne from hilton hotels

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter