Poison??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

youngpup

Reaction score
I found a bottle with the inscription Black Leaf on the bottom. I did some research on black leaf and found out that it is an insecticide that used to be made out of pure nicotine. Is that what my bottle contained?

youngpup

Reaction score
ok...i found out what the bottle contained...thanks to capsoda...it did have nicotine poison in it...he said it was used to clean that black stuff off of plants. Interesting...

youngpup

Reaction score
I still don't know the rarity/year on black leaf poisons...the bottle isn't that big...probably the size of a sodacan...it's clear...and has the words black leaf on the bottom...anyone have a clue about this bottle...i would greatly appreciate any help i could get

capsoda

Reaction score
hey Jesse, Probable not real rare but it would be easer if you post a pic. Nicotine insect poisons and fungisides are still used and some still come in bottles.

youngpup

Reaction score
Thanks Warren...I aint got a camera yet...but I should be able to borrow one either this weekend or next...when I do get my hands on a camera...I'll defenately post pics of all my bottles.
~~Jesse~~

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4