Poisons and inks on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ukpoisonman

Reaction score
Hi there....

I am streamlining my collection over the next couple of months, the items i am selling include lots of different English poison and ink bottles....

I always describe my items accurately and never hide any defects.....

I always pack well and send international signed-for, multiple purchases get a good discount on postage as only one signature needed per parcel.....

I sell on ebay.co.uk under the username Toddchaid, a quick search will find me...

Keep checking my items, there may be something of interest to you.....

Thank you for reading this and happy hunting......

Rob.

Jim

Reaction score
Nice stuff, Rob. I have noticed that the Dr. Oreste Sinanide's coffins always seem to show up in the UK. They are listed in the American Poison Bottle Workbook, they must have exported a lot of them or were they actually English? I've always thought that they were a cool bottle, I'd like to have one some day. Jim

ukpoisonman

Reaction score
Regarding the coffin bottles....

There was a small batch of these found in a loft of a London house during renovation work recently, some of which appeared not to have been used, some of them suffering varying degrees of damage..... Even with this particular find they are still very thin on the ground over here....

Most of the recently listed ones are from this single batch, of which several found permanent homes within the UK straight away..... Other than these i have been selling i have seen no more than three offered for sale in the past two years (one chipped to front, one missing top)... I doubt i will see many more....

Because of their 'coffin' shape they do rate highly among many collectors, and really look fantastic among poison collections.... They are in my top ten on the shelves without a doubt...

Rob......

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Rob. That would be a great find to discover a group of those! They don't appear often over here either. I just got my first good English poison this week, a green KC-8 in the 8" size. Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib