Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

pontil possibly stoddard and a cool lactart acid of milk

hunter2000

Apr 26, 2010
southern NH
Went back to a dump that I found all of the blob top sodas at and found a couple cool finds. One looks a lot like Stoddard glass. Any input would be great! The other is a different version of the Lactart Acid of Milk from the one I have seen here on the forum in the past. Both bottles are clean and damage free.Hunter2000

Attachments

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
Hi Hunter, That's a great early utility. It could possibly be from a Ct. glass house. I would contact either Mike George aka earlyglass or Norman Heckler. I am sure they would know. I would say keep digging that area until it freezes.

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
I'd also recommend talking to Jeffy Noordsy, who is a member on here and has lots of knowledge in those New England utilities. Jim G

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
cowseatmaize said:
I haven't seen him around here, not even at the last show but I have heard he's still around. In case your wondering.
Jeff's around. I sold him some stuff over the summer. The last I knew, he was knee deep in some wonderfully colored bitters. He's become rather an expert in these unmarked but wonderful N.E. utilities. Jim G

mainer1

Mar 14, 2010
Just a note
The boys went back the next night and hit it even better than the first
I've been sitting here waiting for for the post but I guess they are busy slapping each other on the back
Spoiler alert!!
At least 2-3 more pontils
Nice job Hunter and Bill !

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beast6228