Poor Digging ethics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Mike polak is the man, he knows his stuff, my digging buddy and I are going to be in his 6th edition book, for a Feb (frozen)dig we did this year 07. Rick

epgorge

Reaction score
Wow its just like the WWF of bottle digging

Gunth,
Your killing me..... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

and I really have a headache now. Hey moxie, , ... brought your baggage with you I see.....

Joel

poisonsrit

Reaction score
since when is it a bad thing to want to find older glass?or dig deep holes?

Diggerwilly

Reaction score
Girlzgotmoxie,you can not win an arguement with drunken idiots.Dirtflicker-Subsoil-Dumpmonkey is the biggest internet bragger their is.He cried liked a little girl with they closed his dump in Manchester after telling the world about it.He has repeatedly threatened people physically,badmouthed many others because they can dig as well as or deep as him.I have never been impressed with any of the finds he posted,but don't belittle him for it.Joel and some others seem to be otherwise good dudes.Please let the subject die,as you are giving the poor guy exactly what he wants,ATTENTION.

Diggerwilly

Reaction score
By the way,Girlzgotmoxie do you collect moxie bottles?I have got a good one I am looking to find information on.Willy

dumpmonkey

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: poisonsrit

i have been in that dump digging and there was more than just people from conway.i saw a group of guys from pennsilvania that said they were told about the dump on a bottle site.and they sunk a huge hole and mounded everything up instead of raking it flat.they left trash, cans etc. there was a big group from southern new hampshire that was there too leaving trash and big holes not filled in.and as far as the group from conway there was no group it was just two people not an army get the facts straight.NOT ONLY THAT THERE WERE LOCAL DIGGERS IN THERE ALMOST EVERY DAY.DIGGING HUGE HOLES AND PILES SO IT WAS NOT JUST ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE IT WAS EVERYONE.i have lived in maine all my life and just moved to new hampshire so what im not supossed to dig in a state that i grew up in? i cant go to saco and visit my friends and go digging with them?when they can look at the dump from there bedroom window.THIS WHOLE THING HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND,WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT THREATEN OTHERS WITH VIOLENCE FOR DIGGING BOTTLES.I DO NOT FOLLOW PEOPLE AROUND TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE DIGGING I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN THAT I CAN FIND MY OWN DUMPS.I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE PLACE DID NOT GET TRASHED BUT IT WAS NOT JUST A FEW GUYS,SO WHY TAKE IT OUT ON A COUPLE GUYS WHEN IT WAS ABOUT 50 OR MORE!!!even people that lived local.so there is my 1 cent worth not that it matters any thanks for letting me ramble hope you all have a great year DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO DIG OR NOT THIS WHOLE MESS HAS SPOILED IT FOR ME ITS STUPID!!!!!MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT THE PLACE DOWN THAT WILL SOLVE THAT PROBLEM

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! EXCUSES EXCUSES....EVERYONE HAS ONE! ARE YOU COVERING UP FOR SOMETHING? JUST GO DIG INSTEAD OF TALKING TRASH ON ALL THESE FORUMS. I THINK YOU ALL HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! HAPPY EASTER!

dumpmonkey

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

If you post he will come, Feed that negative FIRE, that's what I see happening. Rick

Boy, your a real up-standing fella Rick. Do you thrive from negativity? Sounds to me like your trying to START some trouble? Maybe you should go digging and take out some of that hostility? Man, all this mean talk is really sad? Seriously, do you guys have anything better to do? Just get over yourselves and go digging, now theres a though?[:D][:)][;)] POST SOME BOTTLES AND CUT THE CRAP TALK!! THIS IS THE ANTIQUE BOTTLE FORUM RIGHT? JEEZE?

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals...

My computer was down for a few days after that last storm... did I miss something???[:eek:]

Wayne

It never rains underwater and they can't see your holes neither[&:]

5C66191427DE4A03BDA6DE3EC3B3855C.jpg

Attachments

• 5C66191427DE4A03BDA6DE3EC3B3855C.jpg
    5C66191427DE4A03BDA6DE3EC3B3855C.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 77

epgorge

Reaction score
Hey Wayno....

Ilove that India Mills Pepper Sauce. That still has contents? Nice one. I have that very same one.

Where you been, underwater?

Joel

5F34BDB4A6844D10B714B3FC4C97C99B.jpg

Attachments

• 5F34BDB4A6844D10B714B3FC4C97C99B.jpg
    5F34BDB4A6844D10B714B3FC4C97C99B.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 73

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members