Post your best Heartbreaker of 2010

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
WOW! Now that is a crier, it looks like an apricot color. It still has good value even in that condition. Thanks for the digging fuel!

ORIGINAL: jpclute

OK. Finally got my son to take some decent pictures and found someone to help me get the pictures on this site. Then I found out the pictures were to large & I can only send one. Yes, I am computer illiterate. My heartbreaker is a crude Loveridge yahoo bitters in a crazy color which is hard to tell in the photo. Can't see it, but there is a hole in one corner and a 2'crack. I may have done it. Came out of a privy out my way this past July in upstate NY.

A88A93571FC84E4F816DB6AE2DA5B9BC.jpg

jpclute

Reaction score
It's kind of a gasoline -apricot color, lighter than it looks. I have to get someone who knows how to post a larger, clearer picture. It displays mint & is probably one of the most beutiful bottles I have dug.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I'm never good at posting these, so let's see how this goes. Bimal medicine, circa 1870, great crude neck and lip, the word "Indian" at the bottom of one side panel, and "blood" at the top of the other side panel. Anyone know what it was? Dug from a very washed out dump on my place in VT.

my first guess would be Race's Indian Blood Renovator but there are a number of Indian blood medicines.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Dang. I've never seen one of those before. Oh well, that's why this is a post about heartbreakers. I haven't dug much in years, and never was one to bring home pieces, but I figured you might have some idea what it was...

Thanks.

Jim G

ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

I'm never good at posting these, so let's see how this goes. Bimal medicine, circa 1870, great crude neck and lip, the word "Indian" at the bottom of one side panel, and "blood" at the top of the other side panel. Anyone know what it was? Dug from a very washed out dump on my place in VT.

my first guess would be Race's Indian Blood Renovator but there are a number of Indian blood medicines.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator