posted before but not forgotten

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

preditor

Reaction score
i havent ask in a while but i still would like to see everyone post their picture in their profile so we can see who we are sharing stories with when i can see the person posting the pics and stories it makes me feel like i know the people im talkiong with its like having friends all over the world Thanks in advance i look foward to "SEEING" you all soon.
Preditor[8D]

Reaction score
I agree, seeing the person ur taliking to makes u feel like you know them, ill try putting a pic. of me in my profile

preditor

Reaction score
you can also post your home town too maybe some of us are close enough to dig together you never know
Preditor

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey preditor. Great idea, I think? Is Ellenboro, NC anywhere close to Charlotte? I live in a rural area just north of there. Lots of old farms around here...

preditor

Reaction score
im about 1 hr 30 min above charlotte probably half way between charlotte and ashville

Preditor

IRISH

Reaction score
It is a great idea to put both a photo and town I think, unfortunatly my photos won't load for some odd reason [:mad:] I will try to fix it and you can all see what a mad Aussie digger looks like [:D] .

bearswede

Reaction score
Irish...

I can't believe you're still having trouble putting your mug up there in the rogues' gallery... How long have you been a member? How many posts do you have? (who's counting?)

Even I managed to post my pic (with granddaughter Isabel)...

Ron

IRISH

Reaction score
It WAS there but one day I looked to update my profile and it had gone, it has not let me load a profile photo since [:mad:] .
I'll give it another bash tomorrow [:D] .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator