Priceless

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
David...You're as fanatic as most anyone here...maybe more.[:D] Bet that water's pretty cold. Way to go. Nice Saratogee! The iron looks like part of an old stove,...(Kind of puts me in mind of something off of a "Round oak" stove...

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Wow, well I guess that's one way to beat the frost! Lol. Still, it's gotta be cold. Nice finds!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Welcome d120

I was working on my scuba gear today. I'm assuming that's a dry suit you are in. I only have a wet suit, but I'm tempted to take a short dive one of these days coming up. I would stay close to shore, and make it a 20 minute dive, I guess, but it would be great to get in there.

Congrats on the Saratoga, that had to be a thrill. jThanks for the photo! Hope you find more stuff

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Bram, I havnt posted in a while but i felt compelled to let you know your balls most likely wont like the idea of diving wetsuit in 34 degree water. They will most likely be hiding out in your chest cavity until spring time.

Welcome Dave, There are lots of divers on the forum not to many this time of year. How deep do you dive in that area?Do you have to deal with the Moron Patrol I mean Marine Patrol when diving in your area? Kevin

splante

Reaction score
surprised how many rhode islanders are on here..or people that know that bridge..

how expensive is it to get into diving , classes, wetsuits ect ect. know a lot of areas I would like to check also know where a manmade lake was built around 1900 must be alot of stuff atound the bottom

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
your balls most likely wont like the idea of diving wetsuit in 34 degree water.
Hey Coldwater (Kevin),
This made me laugh but I actually prefer to dive wet over dry in the cold water. For one, it is so much easier to control your movements and buoyancy. And secondly, (in my experience) I stay warmer while in the water. So, diving wet is not that bad even in icy water. A little blast of cold and then your body warms up the water inside the suit. The worst part is getting un-dressed after diving. Say goodbye to your balls.[:)]

d12016466

Reaction score
I would like to add, been diving in new england with a drysuit for a long time, and thanks to my dui drysuit I never stay dry. I'm good for about 40 mins.or one more bottle. got to go, here comes my boss..........dave[:eek:] close call. I will write later and let you in on my secert in finding bottles diving............

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib