printing source for bottle book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I am working on publishing a bottle price guide and was wandering if anyone knew and good online sites for getting booklets printed. All the local printers around here charge so much I would have to print about 1000 before getting a realistic price per book.
So far the cheapest place i have found locally is Kinkos and they arent all that cheap.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
I had my book printed at Kinkos back in 1995...200 copies was all I could afford....think it cost me about $2000.
They ran me some sample pages, which I approved. Then, I waited about 4 months to get the books (too late for any local bottle shows that year)... and they were NOT as the samples showed.
In the interim they did not contact or advise me of any progress with the book ....though I called several times....they always had some excuse for not being able to complete the job. I was also not able to see a completed copy before they printed off the entire 200. If I had, I would have made some changes or perhaps cancelled the order entirely.
They had made copies of the copies and due to that, some of the pic details were lost and even the pages containing only type were smudged.
They also forgot to number the pages...
I was not pleased, but took the books anyway....They "made up" for the errors by printing me 200 copies of the wrap around cover in color....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology