Pullman train dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sldavis

Reaction score
Smalltowngirl,Sure come on out 20 miles southeast of St. Louis.Bring soap and water LOL[:D][:D][:D]​

logueb

Reaction score
Sidavis, Check to see if there are any Live Auctions in your area. Around here there are several on Saturday Nights. They will probably charge about 20% commission, but its a great way to unload those commons. Get some of those flat boxes , like sixpacks of beer comes to the store in. Put in a good mixture of commons and let the auctioner run them through. I've seen those box deals go for $5, $10, and even $20 a box. I've seen bottles sale in this way that I would not even bother to bring home. Sometimes those boxes will be all milk glass, sometimes screw top cobalts. and sometimes just unembossed meds. Just a thought.

sldavis

Reaction score
Zane, Blue island,Illinios is 22,000 people today it is in cook county along with Chicago.I'll let you know if any Ohio come up.

sldavis

Reaction score
Logueb,That's a good idea my plan was to trade and sell what ever I can and maybe keep some cooler ones.Thanks Clinton

sldavis

Reaction score
Hey zane,I went thruogh some of the bottles I only found a Dow drug bottle in clear marked Cincinnati.Let me know if you would like it.Thanks Clinton

sldavis

Reaction score
Tony,Hello I know I have one beer from Lacross,real nice amber. Can't remember the name will have to check when I get home.Thanks Clinton

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
WOW!!! [:)]

I have dreams of finding a stash like this. Oh well, I better go to sleep so I can dream more.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28