question about ss cokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
heres another shot i dont know how well it is though oh the bottle says on the front " coca cola " and around the back on the heel it says in one line
"bottling company" "this bottle never sold"
"trademark registered"

E07FF7842D7A4997A825DCA77CEC401E.jpg

Attachments

• E07FF7842D7A4997A825DCA77CEC401E.jpg
    E07FF7842D7A4997A825DCA77CEC401E.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 67

muddyfingers

Reaction score
Tallahassee,Fl and Fort Wayne,In just depends
Warren I dont know much about Cobb. Only that he embossed his initials molded onto his bottles to distinguish it from the imitators. His factory produced straight sides starting around 1903 there are only 3 known colors aqua, clear, and lt. blue. straight sides with shoulder script are worth a little more than the base script, but that only depends on what your willing to pay for something you can't live without. I'm still working on the history on several bottling companies so as I learn more I'll try to keep those who are interested up to date on my finds. Hope this helps a little. Willy

capsoda

Reaction score
Thanks Willy, I would appreciate it. I still have to pick up the Cobb coke and a few others from that area.

Hey Spencer, amber Cokes are a whole new ball game. Not too many of the sell for lass than 50 bucks.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
well i know it looked nice and i liked it but i couldnt afford it i just dont know anything about how rare the arched script is thats what i wanted to know about really i dont really think it is common although i didnt think my wrights bottle was common either but they are so i dont know they dont seem to be common and apparently you guys dont know about it either so now i am stuck i guess it is rare if no one knows about it

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles