question for long time posters on this site.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

I tried to post a sensible response to your original query, but was pointedly ignored as you continued your nonsensical rant about perceived "internet terrorists" on this site. I guess that I could also fall into the category, especially being a "new" digger with only 50 years experience.[:'(]

You mean to tell me I was only 3 years old when you started digging?[8D]

I feel young again !![:D]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Can anyone give me directions to the Looney Bin? I hear there is one down in Alabama run by a guy called "Obi-Wan-Capsoda" Those were some good ole days of bickering, fighting, slammin each-other and all around having fun! Just sayin...

Wayne

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hey Wayne welcome back to the forum, I hope you are having a banner year finding bottles under those dirty hulls.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

I tried to post a sensible response to your original query, but was pointedly ignored as you continued your nonsensical rant about perceived "internet terrorists" on this site. I guess that I could also fall into the category, especially being a "new" digger with only 50 years experience.[:'(]

You mean to tell me I was only 3 years old when you started digging?[8D]

I feel young again !![:D]
I first collected Indian artifacts, but one day in 1962 some of us rode our bikes across the river into what was known then as the "West End", a part of Sacramento that had become derelict central. As we were cruising the streets looking for someone to mess with we saw a couple of old guys digging. Those "old guys" were in their 20s and one is still with us. One look at what they were doing and it was all over for me. Back a couple of us came to begin a quest for old glass that has not wavered in the years since. It's an addiction for which there is no cure, nor one wanted.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I only drink flavored seltzer or mineral water, I do like popcorn though...
KB, ask away.
In the meantime, has anyone noticed the multitude of seltzer favors Polar puts out now. I'm up to flavoring at least 20 now. Some are great in my opinion, some not so good.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Eric... thank you for the "Rock on" kudos..

and Matt, how ya doing? I see you have been tearing up the bottom lately! Good for you... I've been working mostly and now tha I have a bit of a break, I am gonna take a day here and a day there to check out a few spots. I have plenty of air (twelve 3500psi HP tanks!) and I got the bug, so I'll be out there scratchin and diggin...

I have certainly missed the forum, but I have been in the background, not wanting to draw any attention...[:D][:D][:D][:D]

So, I pretty much keep to myself and dive when the opportunity presents itself. Good to hear from you both.
Wayne

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4