R.I.P. Jake. We will miss you dearly.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I have a cat that is 16 years old now. She eats sleeps and pisses every where in the house. My wife just walked in the room and said. "i hope this doesn't sound weird,but can you shoot the cat? I cant take cleaning up piss any more"WTF I thought I was sick[:-]

Sorry about your cat. They all go to animal Heaven sooner or later
She would be my wife no more... I had a cat that passed a few years ago that was 20 . No woman came before him..

towhead

Reaction score
I once had a Jake too...

http://rainbowbridge.com/hello.htm

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge...
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

THEN YOU CROSS RAINBOW BRIDGE TOGETHER... Julie

towhead

Reaction score
If Music isn't playing when you click on the site in the above post:

http://rainbowbridge.com/hello.htm , you need to enable add-ons... Julie

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I have a cat that is 16 years old now. She eats sleeps and pisses every where in the house. My wife just walked in the room and said. "i hope this doesn't sound weird,but can you shoot the cat? I cant take cleaning up piss any more"WTF I thought I was sick[:-]

Sorry about your cat. They all go to animal Heaven sooner or later
She would be my wife no more... I had a cat that passed a few years ago that was 20 . No woman came before him..

I got rid of her---the wife. Thanks for the advice

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm replies.

Steve, I know that song well....it does come to mind from time to time. The tribute I make for Jake will probably be hosted on our website. Will try and put it together this weekend. I dont think I can come up with as many pictures as it would take to make a movie...but I will do what I can. I have another song picked out already (been thinking of this for over a week know since we were going to do this last Saturday, but didnt...

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Let us know Stephen when the tribute is done.. Feed Jake is a good song if you missed it here it is..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKAyorx1uU

Stardust

Reaction score
I'm so very sorry for your loss. When I had to put my little girl dog down... the song, "Spirit In The Sky" came on the radio on the way to the vet. That was it, the sign I needed that I was doing the right thing. I was one of the hardest days of my life. I loved that little girl so much!!! This version of the Rainbow bridge makes me cry to this day every time I watch it. I hope it brings you both some peace and in the tears we shed we wash away some of our pain ~ Hold Jake in your hearts and memories forever till you meet again ~ star

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1