RARE 10 GALLON OWENS ILLINOIS GLASS BOTTLE 1935??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tonye80919

Reaction score

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So iF ANY ONE READS THI8 ONE!! I expect to be in New York this summer. I have about 30 big bottles like this for several different products. I worked with O-I in two of their plants making these big bottles on a three stage machine for use in Liquor Store Windows to call in ladies that recognized something to take home to their husbands. I think I also have a big perfume botle in the group. Since i am soon going to be 86 years old - I am ready to sell all of them. If you have an interest let me know, because rthey are too heavy for today's postal shipping. I would like to see them in the hands of some one to appreciate. There is even a big Coca Cola. Contact me if you are interested. &lt bottlemysteries@yahoo.com> RED Matthews

2find4me

Reaction score
I would love to see a picture of that big coca cola, I am not interested in buying these types, but still cool to look at.

sunrunner

Reaction score
flebay , hay a another rip-off , come on , 46.oo ? I can get five gallon Italian win carboys for less. just saying

sunrunner

Reaction score
hay, I'm not saying it's junk, and it's old . home brewers buy these things and I am assuming that's why the prices are up there .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie