Rare Named Hillbilly Dew's and 20's Pepsi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Been a little while guys. Hope u still remember me .lol. Was going to put these on eBay but I thought I would give my ABN brothers a chance before I do. If one interests you then please don't hesitate to contact my via email. The Pepsi on the left is from Winston Salem. 3 of the mountain dew ones are on the rare side. Well, hope u guys like em nonetheless.

AD7F487FF7BD4081843334935672CF6B.jpg

Attachments

• AD7F487FF7BD4081843334935672CF6B.jpg
    AD7F487FF7BD4081843334935672CF6B.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 85

epackage

Reaction score
Nice grouping, hopefully someone here wants them[;)]

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Have another Hoyt, Midggie and Joe G to add. Giving u guys here another week before I pull them off the sale block.

epackage

Reaction score
These are the tough questions in life, aren't they...

He makes you an offer of $20 per bottle when you were only hoping for $10, you feel great because you got double what you had hoped, he finds out he paid you double and he feels like he got screwed a little...

He makes you an offer of $20, you were hoping for $40 because you feel that's what they're worth, you respond with derision because you're upset with the offer and he feels bad, and you think "Is he trying to screw me here?" so you never offer bottles here again...

He offers $20, you accept it because you feel that's a fair offer, you find out he has them listed on Ebay and sells them for $200, you feel bad and wonder again "Did he screw me here?", he feels great when they sell but then he feels bad when he finds out you think he took advantage of you...

He offers you $20, you take the offer and go and buy a scratch off lottery ticket, you win $50,000 a month for life you're ELATED!! He puts them on Ebay and finds that one is a completely unknown variant that Dew collectors go nuts for, it sells on Eba for $88,759, the local news channel comes and does an interview and he has instant celebrity around town and is lauded by the Mountain Dew Community. He earns $25,000 appearance fees to speak at Dew Conventions all over the world, he dates supper models and eventually writes a book, he too is ELATED!!

I figure the answer is somewhere between the first and last scenario....[8D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
Those look like good ones. I bought a crate full (30+) of those old Dews for a dollar back in the '90s and none had the wording any in your your assortment have. I'd list them on eBay. That's what i did, and man I was surprised with how much I made. Good thing I was in grade-school, otherwise I would have spent it all on booze, hehe.

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Geez Jim, that's sure what happens without all the lottery and selling for $88,000. Maybe a party jug...

A few of them book for $175. They won't bring that much on eBay unless 5 guys named Big John have wives named June Bug and they all happen to be millionaire dew collectors. That's a scenario I would never ever get into with my luck.

Most likely just keep them now. Needed some money to fix my car but I solved that problem already. Still take offers til Friday to honor my word, but they will not go up on flea lake anytime soon.

splante

Reaction score
this has to be the bests response ever
ORIGINAL: epackage

These are the tough questions in life, aren't they...

He makes you an offer of $20 per bottle when you were only hoping for $10, you feel great because you got double what you had hoped, he finds out he paid you double and he feels like he got screwed a little...

He makes you an offer of $20, you were hoping for $40 because you feel that's what they're worth, you respond with derision because you're upset with the offer and he feels bad, and you think "Is he trying to screw me here?" so you never offer bottles here again...

He offers $20, you accept it because you feel that's a fair offer, you find out he has them listed on Ebay and sells them for $200, you feel bad and wonder again "Did he screw me here?", he feels great when they sell but then he feels bad when he finds out you think he took advantage of you...

He offers you $20, you take the offer and go and buy a scratch off lottery ticket, you win $50,000 a month for life you're ELATED!! He puts them on Ebay and finds that one is a completely unknown variant that Dew collectors go nuts for, it sells on Eba for $88,759, the local news channel comes and does an interview and he has instant celebrity around town and is lauded by the Mountain Dew Community. He earns $25,000 appearance fees to speak at Dew Conventions all over the world, he dates supper models and eventually writes a book, he too is ELATED!!

I figure the answer is somewhere between the first and last scenario....[8D]

cherise

Reaction score
i am always looking for dew bottles...if anyone has any for sale, drop me a note...
thanks!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey