RE: Another dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
What a great dump!!,I dug for about 8 hrs,I had to leave good stuff behind, but I took out a bucketful+++and the crock.The ravine the dump is in is about 60' high and its really quakey,it keeps caving in I guess the deepest part is 8' deep.And of course we're working from the bottom up.

My first find was a Hoods Sarasparilla,applied top,then 3 Jos.Wyeth & Bro.Philadelphia,Liq.Ext.Malt,a Ayers Cherry Pectoral,Lowell,Mass,a Premium Musilage,Montreal,3 part mold(sm chip in lip).More inks than I want,Northrops with the label,a teal blue perfume with the stopper.then the Reinhardt & CoY.amber beer,a quart Case Gin,and a pint,a Donlands Dairy Toronto,a milk bottle embossed with STORE BOTTLE 5 cents,a Five O Canada's Favorite Chocolate Beverage bottle.
A really nice Dr.Kennedy's Prairie Weed,Roxbury, Mass.no chips or cracks & really clean.(I think this one has whats called a Cabin Top)
Then the Lindsay Crock,its very nice even though it as some chipping and no handle.
Another master ink,2 of the no name meds but in amber,3 Fellows St.Johns.NB(a nice Aqua),lots of whiskeys,wines,2 or 3 Italian Balm(cork top).
Left a bunch behind,will get next time,no shortage of stuff.

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Congrats Dave![:D] Looks like you hit a true glory hole! Happy Diggin, Kelley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday