really free bottle book, no joke...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Hopefully the adobe reader link I posted at the start of this threat works???

All you have to do is email me at my Verizon email address shown below and I will email you the 2007 price guide in Adobe Acrobat format. If you dont already have the reader for pdfs you can download that from...
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

I'm glad many people realize that a good price guide has more utility then just looking up PRICES. [;)] Also, its a price guide, NOT the Holy Bible, never trust any information that comes from only a single source. I know there are mistakes in it, its a constant tuning job in process. Your help is always appreiciated.

annie44

Reaction score
Thanks, Matt, for your generosity and for creating this great resource! I'm sure I will use the price guide often!

grime5

Reaction score
i just sent an email to you from your profile.the email link on your post didnt work for me. thanks for offering this to us. let me know if you get my email. thanks greg

GuntherHess

Reaction score
i just sent an email to you from your profile.the email link on your post didnt work for me. thanks for offering this to us. let me know if you get my email. thanks greg

send me a PM with your email, to get it faster. That Yahoo mail account isnt very predictable.

California Dream N

Reaction score
I recieved my copy earlier this evening and I have to say "THANK YOU"... again. It is wonderful and also a most generous offer...Norene [:)]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I have sent out about 60 or so copies of the Medicine Guide. If you asked for one and didnt get it let me know at my Verizon email below or PM me through the forum. The free price guide offer is open until this Christmas. The only problems I have heard from people is old versions of acrobat reader wont open it but that's easy to remedy via free upgrade.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Great book and a lotta research/work, MATT.
Thanks.......

appliedlips

Reaction score
Thanks again Matt.You are a credit to the hobby!I thought I would print it out,but think I'll enjoy having it on the hard disk even better.Merry Christmas to you and yours,Doug

Jim1870

Reaction score
Matt,

I forgot to thank you on the forum as well. It was VERY kind of you to offer this. I learned a lot in the first 11 pages. Sometimes it is helpful to have the just the basics to use as a reference. The Historic Bottle Website can be overwhelming when all you want to remember is a color or a simple term. Good job - Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1