really free bottle book, no joke...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Thanks. I wasnt sure if people even looked at that intro section. I'll have to atempt to enhance it some for next versions.
I'm working on trying to incorporate medicine trade cards as a bonus section. A lot of work scanning those things. I need to find a small scanner similar to a business card scanner that does like 4x6" cards. I have a decent flat bed scanner but its terrible for scanning small cards.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Last call for any forum members wanting my 2007 Medicine Price Guide in PDF format.
Next week is the end of the offer. Email me at my verizon email address below if you want one.
...happy Festivus to all...

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi matt, i would love to have your book. i tried several times to go to your verizon e mail but all i get is a blank page. i also sent a message thru the forum but didn't get a responce. help. rhona

GuntherHess

Reaction score

I found your email on my Yahoo account in the big spam folder.
Its funny that Yahoo classifies yahoo emails as spam???
Sent you the price guide file.
Sorry I cant post my normal email addresses here in text, I dont want the hundreds of spam messages like my Yahoo account gets.

8252887DE65F4D08B48A2D330AE35989.jpg

can you read this?

Attachments

• 8252887DE65F4D08B48A2D330AE35989.jpg
    8252887DE65F4D08B48A2D330AE35989.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 58

logueb

Reaction score
Thanks for the book Matt. I had the same problem as Rhona on the computer at work. It kept coming back as an undelivered E-mail. Finally got it to go through on the computer at home, and received the copy. Great reference material at the beginning. I haven't had time to check all the listings, but what I've seen so far is great. Thanks again for such a generous gift. Best gift so far this Christmas. Have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi matt, thank you every so much. i did a little browsing, it's great. thank you so much for the wonderful christmas gift. rhona

Whisperingwinds

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you again. The book has been so helpful!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday with lots of Frederick Maryland and Dr Fahrney Bottles under your tree!
ww

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I hope you have a wonderful holiday with lots of Frederick Maryland and Dr Fahrney Bottles under your tree!

heh, dont think Santa is that well connected[;)] Glad you liked the price guide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib